Jan 12 – Cancer @ 22 degrees
Feb 11 – Leo @ 22 degrees
Mar 13 – Virgo @ 22 degrees
April 11 – Libra @ 21 degrees
May 11 – Scorpio @ 20 degrees
June 9 – Sagittarius @ 18 degrees
Jul 9 – Capricorn @ 17 degrees
Aug 8 – Aquarius @ 15 degrees
Sep 6 – Pisces @ 13 degrees
Oct 6 Aries @ 12 degrees
Nov 4 Taurus @ 11 degrees
Dec 4 Gemini @ 11 degrees
Feb 11th at 22 degrees Leo
August 8th at 14 degrees Aquarius (Visible in Australia)
A lunar eclipse is time to cut away old overgrowth after assessing what no longer needs to be. These are times of great change and upheaval. Times to let go and move on. They are times in which energy is high. A time to create a new life and shake things up in a positive way.
Lunar eclipses are emotionally charged times in which we would do well to keep ourselves grounded as much as possible.
- Do Yoga
- Walk bare foot (not in winter)
- Do some Gardening
- Have a Massage
- Cook and eat beautiful meals
- Listen to beautiful music
The Lunar Eclipse in Leo is a time to:
- Think about where your energy is going and how you can change this to better serve your spiritual truth
- Cut energetic ties with those pursuits that no longer serve your highest potential in the areas of your greatest values
- Get creative and fulfil any deep down dreams of being artistic, expressive and a leader in your own life and others
- Be colourful and unafraid. Remember life is short. Be who you really are!
The Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius is a time to:
- Break away from whatever is not true to your heart
- Be honest even if it surprises people. People need to wake up sometimes, even if it shocks them.
- Assess if what you have been contributing to on a larger scale is still within your beliefs
- Look at how you live your life and how it contributes to the greater picture of humanity. Are you serving others?
Total Solar Eclipse – August 21st – 27 degrees Leo (Visible in America)
A Solar eclipse is a highly charged new moon. In the sign of Leo (ruled by the Sun), the energy is expansive, enlightening, heart opening (Leo governs the heart), joyous, and creative. It signifies a time of great reflection for planning ahead.
A time of illumination for the path ahead. This particularly relates to the spiritual fulfilment aspects of life, which is significant to all.
This year’s solar eclipse is resetting and recharging the spiritual aspect of humanity, the creative aspect of our psyche that needs expression. This solar eclipse calls for us to honour our need for energetic renewal and regeneration…self expression and play.
We learn in this time how important it is that we enjoy life freely rather than simply worrying about it, thinking about it and talking about it.