The home is to us, as roots are to a tree…the more balance it has, the greater the potential for growth & longevity. The stronger the roots, the more we can withstand.
Our foundations are the birth place of all other aspects of our lives… & our homes are most often the platforms upon which we build our lives.
Feng Shui draws upon ancient wisdom that reveals hidden influences within the environment that can be harnessed for the well being of it’s occupants.
I have been helping people fine tune energy within their environment, professionally since 2003 – implementing the use of traditional philosophies around living in harmony with the natural environment and it’s vibrational energies.
Using design principles that consider the natural balance of elements for the greater flow of energy, I offer consultation and advice on how to best orient one’s physical environment in order to create a nurturing balance to promote a better quality of life.
Feng Shui Readings help;
- Unveil how to enhance your living space to it’s full potential and best utilise it for a greater sense of comfort, balance and harmony.
- Give understanding around any sleeping difficulties and provide solutions for insomnia, restlessness and lethargy
- Reveal the quality of life (qi / life force energy) held within the space
- Determine what lessons you are attracting into your life & how to shift such dynamics for greater harmony
- Offer insightful solutions for energetic stagnation with interior therapy
- Provide remedies for subtle vibrational influences effecting wellbeing
Consider the space you create to in turn become the womb in which your life can take form, and from which it is born. Just as birds of a feather fly together…the surroundings we seek are the mirrors that speak.
Consultations can combine any or all of the following:
- Commercial and Residential – Building design for energetic harmony (good vibes:)
- Renovations and extensions – to maximise the potential for balance and wellbeing
- Interior design, layout and orientation – according to the unique energetic map (flying star chart) of your space
- Colour selection for rooms and feature walls – to enhance and balance energies througout each area of the space
- Furniture placement, arrangement and orientation – to best utilise the space and gain the most from the energy present
- Garden design and water feature placements – to avoid stimulating negative (detrimental) energetic influences, and ensure you are stimulating the best types (areas) unique to the energetic (flying star chart) map of your building and surrounds.
“Leah’s heartfelt approach to her work is very inspiring. Her genuine commitment to making a difference shines through as a practitioner and teacher. I have been lucky enough to have a Feng Shui consultation by Leah, where she helped transform my healing room into a nurturing and balanced space, a room where my clients cross the threshold and begin the inner work even before the door has been fully closed.
Although I had already set up my room, having created a lovely private environment for healing work, I always felt it wasn’t quite right but just couldn’t work out why. Leah’s advice meant a few smaller changes that resulted in a big change. There was no significant extra expense, just great advice on how to rearrange the room and incorporate new elements that have strengthened the nurturing quality of my room. It’s as though a healing has taken place on the room itself, and it now feels just right.”
Katia Krassas, Counsellor & Reiki Practitioner
“You walk in and immediately you feel joy and peace. Your touch has really made a difference to this place” – Ken Teh, Kew
“Leah did the Feng Shui reading on my place and without knowing anything about my house mate, could tell he was not in the best health purely by knowing where he slept. Given there was a spare room, she suggested a room change and it was as simple as that. Everything else was great, which mirrored how well things have been going in my life to no surprise.” – Shane Kilduff, St Kilda
We brought Leah in when we felt something was just not right in the place not long after moving in. When she constructed the energy map over the floor plan, she told us not to tell her where the spooky energy was being experienced. Instead she lead us right to the spot! We were all so amazed and even a couple of us had tears in our eyes. Straight away we implemented her advice which meant removing certain elements and objects and being mindful of how best to use the space. We could not believe it. – Katarina Franjo
“I have found Leah’s healing for me to be so supportive and effective. She works beautifully to enable an opening and softness to release what is needed. Also Leah’s knowledge of Feng Shui has been amazing and I do not know anyone who has more knowledge and wisdom about Astrology, her connection between Chinese and Western Astrology provides useful insight into past future and the present for greater understanding of self.”
Susan Doyle-Hosie, Yoga Teacher & Past 2IC Crisis Support Services
“Leah facilitated the life changes I needed to make for personal growth. I found her work process to be extremely professional. Her calming presence rejuvinated my perspectives toward both my personal and business lives. In essence, Leah helped me to regain and strengthen my focus in regard to my ambitions and my abilities to achieve them. I also really loved the ancient looking compass she used to do my Feng Shui.” – Tony Bove, Elwood – Producer
Inspirational Quotes about the power of ones environment…
“I learned at a very young age that environment made up a lot of how I felt. In order to change how I was feeling at any given time (or neutralize and balance myself) after I had something quite traumatic occur, I would go and visit one of my special places.” – Benjamin J. Harvey
“You can always see immediately someone’s values in how they spend their time, energy and also how they fill their space.” – John F. Demartini Best-selling Author of Count Your Blessings – The Healing Power of Gratitude & Love
“The things surrounding you in your home serve as subliminal reminders of who you are. They will continue to direct you towards old patterns of behavior. Subconscious beliefs are generally so deep-seated that one is not aware of them.”
~ Denise Linn, Author & Consultant